Interested in public spaces and creating environments where social exchange can occur. She is also interested in the temporary structures that constitutes urban landscape. In recent projects she utilised gardening and cultivating plants as a point of interaction and participation.
EXPOSICIONES INDIVIDUALES/SOLO EXHIBITIONS
- Fountain of Clear Ripples, Cliffe Castle, Keighley.
- New Chandeliers, Hoxton Hall, London.
- Whispering Roses, Museum of Garden History, London.
- Fireflies, Seoul Fringe Festival, Seoul.
- Pique Nique, Firstsite at Minories Art Gallery, Colchester.
- GWC', Spacex Gallery, Exeter.
- New Year, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Twilight Garden, Camden Arts Centre, London.
- Light Familia', Derby Museum and Art Gallery, Derby.
- Lite Bites, Gasworks Gallery, London.
- Nightlights, Para/Site Central, HK.
- Eat in or Take-Away, Plymouth Arts Centre, Plymouth.
EXPOSICIONES COLECTIVAS/GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- Group Process, Radar Arts Programme, Loughborough University, Loughborough.
- Contemporary Chinoisere, Collyer Bristow Gallery, London.
- China Design Now, Liberty Department Store, London.
- Tatton Park Biennial, curated by Parabola, Tatton Park, Knutsford.
- Human Cargo, Plymouth Museum and Art Gallery, Plymouth.
- Boutique, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Close Distance, Plymouth Museum and Art Gallery, Plymouth.
- Double Six, G Index, Toronto.
- Homeland, Spacex Gallery, Exeter.
- Nit Niu 04, Pollenca, Mallorca.
- Artsparkle, Leeds City Gallery, Leeds.
- Stranger than Fiction', ACE Touring Show.
- Exhumed, curated by Danielle Arnaud, Museum of GardenHistory, London.
- Did you know Hong Kong was still last night?, Parasite Art Space, HK.
- Glamour, British Council, Praha.
- Meinstrastando, El Conde Duque, Madrid.
- Carioquinha, Espaco Bananeias, Rio de Janeiro.
- New Releases, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Australia.
- Diversion, Museum of Garden History, London.
- Gwangju Biennale, with Parasite Arts Space, Gwangju, Korea.
- Hong Kong Artscope 2000, Mizuma Gallery, Tokyo.
- How the West was Lost and Won, British Council, Praha.
- Gracelands Palace, Sungkok Museum, Seoul (pub.)
- Gracelands Palace, Mishkan Le'Ordemut, Ein Harod, Israel.
- II@Dogenhaus, Dogenhaus Annex Gallery, Berlin.
- Whitechapel Open, Whitechapel Art Gallery, London.
- Fish Out of Water, Curwen Gallery, London (pub.).
PROYECTOS INDIVIDUALES/SOLO PROJECTS
- Mobile Allotment, Nightingale Estate, Greenwich, London.
- El Club de los Dedos Verde, Intermediae, Madrid.
- Summer Palace, A Foundation (off site), Liverpool.
- Spirit of Gosport, Aspex Gallery (offsite) Portsmouth.
- I asked her and she said yes, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Collaborative Projects 2007 Blink (with public works), St Peter"s Estate, London.
- Lassie Come Home (with Ming Wong), Camden Arts Centre, London.
- TV Dinners (with Ayako Yoshimura), Home, London (pub.).
- Double Happiness (with Emil Goh).
- Outdoor project of Hayward Gallery, London.
- Performances 2009 Alternative Village Fête, curated by HOME, National Theatre, London.
- Celebrando, Intermediae, Madrid.
- Vital 07, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Art and Food, curated by HOME, Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- Education 1989-92 Bachelors of Fine Arts, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
- Post Graduate Diploma of Arts, Goldsmiths College, London.
- Master of Arts, Goldsmiths College.
EXPOSICIONES PERMANENTES/PERMANENT COMISSIONS
- Secret Lives of Hours and Minutes, ACE, London 2004 Bliss, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Tradescant's Ark, Museum of Garden History, London.
- Awards, Grants, Fellowships 2009 & 2007 Grants for the Arts, ACE.
- Travel Grant, British Council.
- Visual Artists Fund, London Arts Board.
- Year of the Artist, Northwest Arts Board.
- Florence Trust Studio Award, Florence Trust, London.
- Freeman Fellowship, Vermont Studio Centre, Vermont, USA.
- Project Grant, Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
- Best in Show & Best Sculpture, Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition.
COLECCIONES PÚBLICAS/PUBLIC COLLECTIONS
- Arts Council of England, UK
- Plymouth Museum and Art Gallery, UK
- Derby Museum and Art Gallery, UK
- Agnes Etherington Arts Centre, Kingston,
- Canada Artist-in-Residence/Artist Workshops
- Whispering Roses Residency, Museum of Garden History, London.
- Firestation Residency, Acme Studios, London.
- Gasworks Exchange Residency, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Madinana Workshop, Martinique.
- Camden Arts Centre, London.
- Chinese Art Centre, Manchester
- Vermont Studio Centre, Vermont (USA).
PUBLICACIONES SELECCIONADAS/SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- A-N Magazine, March 2009, pp 13.
- Group Process, Loughborough University (Cat Exh).
- Tatton Park Biennial (Cat Exh).
- Intercultural City, Comedia, Naseem Kham, Book 4, pp 28-34.
- First Site Papers, Fiona Boundy, First Site Gallery, Colchester (Cat Exh).
- Decibel Calender 2004, Arts Council of England.
- Stranger than Fiction' (Cat Exh).